By Colleen Theisen, Chief Curator
In case you missed it, here is the monthly news wrap up with links to all the latest:
- June 3, 2019. Petrina Jackson arrived to serve as the new director of the Special Collections Research Center
- June 11, 2019. Congratulations to our three SCRC staff members on their promotions!
- June 23, 2019. Announcing our Faculty Fellows who are in residence this month.
Newly processed collections:
- New York State. The Code of Handsome Lake Transcription; Genesee Jr. College Hemlock Fair Collection; School Map of Onondaga County
- Plastics. Glenn Beall Comb Collection; Jantzen Swimwear Photographs; Bruce H. Maddock Papers.
- Small Collections. The Gospel of Charles Dickens Typescript; John Mayfield Collection Relating to David Lamson; Louis Untermeyer Photograph; Marxist-Leninst Party broadside; Parting of the Boats Image; Socialist Sunday Schools Typescript; Three Shepherds Print.
- Special Collections. Robert M. Ingersoll Papers, industrial design; Thomas Moore Papers, psychotherapist.
- SU alumni. Attilio Mascone Papers; Bixby Family Photographs; Frank Meter and Lillian Wells-Meter Papers; George Patten Papers; Miriam Estella Hepler Papers; William Dodge Lewis Papers.
- University Archives. Syracuse University Men’s Football Collection.