In case you missed it, here is the monthly news wrap up with links to all the latest:
- June 3, 2019. Petrina Jackson arrived to serve as the new director of the Special Collections Research Center
- June 11, 2019. Congratulations to our three SCRC staff members on their promotions!
- June 23, 2019. Announcing our Faculty Fellows who are in residence this month.
Newly processed collections:
- New York State. The Code of Handsome Lake Transcription ; Genesee Jr. College Hemlock Fair Collection ; School Map of Onondaga County
- Plastics. Glenn Beall Comb Collection ; Jantzen Swimwear Photographs ; Bruce H. Maddock Papers.
- Small Collections. The Gospel of Charles Dickens Typescript ; John Mayfield Collection Relating to David Lamson ; Louis Untermeyer Photograph ; Marxist-Leninst Party broadside ; Parting of the Boats Image ; Socialist Sunday Schools Typescript ; Three Shepherds Print.
- Special Collections. Robert M. Ingersoll Papers, industrial design; Thomas Moore Papers, psychotherapist.
- SU alumni. Attilio Mascone Papers ; Bixby Family Photographs ; Frank Meter and Lillian Wells-Meter Papers ; George Patten Papers ; Miriam Estella Hepler Papers ; William Dodge Lewis Papers.
- University Archives. Syracuse University Men’s Football Collection.
News and Mentions:
Highlight from June Social Media: